East Moline, Illinois - A Modern City
East Moline, Illinois was incorporated as a village in 1903 and given its name. Before incorporating, the area was long inhabited by Sauk and Fox Indians and came to be known as Port Byron Junction.
About 21,000 people live in East Moline. East Moline’s economy today is centered on the production of farm machinery, aluminum and industrial coatings, and food processing at the nearby Rock Island Arsenal. John Deere’s Harvester Works facility is located in East Moline. The East Moline Main Street Association offers a number of events throughout the year for residents of the Quad Cities.
Resources for Seniors in and near East Moline, Illinois
Approximately 21,000 people live in East Moline, and about 17% of them are 65 or older. Resources for seniors in Moline, Illinois and the Quad Cities include:
- City of East Moline- is a great resource covering community, business, and social events, ordinances, and activities in the city.
- The Center for Active Seniors- offers a variety of activities and programming designed specifically for older adults.
- Alzheimer’s Association- the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
- Riverbend Transit- provides transportation to elderly, disabled, rural and general public residents in Cedar, Clinton, Muscatine and Scott counties.
Homecare Services we Offer Residents of East Moline, Illinois
We are a homecare agency. We’re honored to serve individuals who need private duty homecare in East Moline, Illinois. We’ve been doing it continuously since 1999.
Our compassionate caregivers are available 24 hours a day. We offer both short-term homecare and long-term care homecare, wherever you call home. As a homecare agency, we’re one of the few serving East Moline, Illinois that also offers selected nursing care including medication set up and reminders.
Our homecare services include:
- Alzheimer & Dementia care
- Personal care
- Medication set-up & reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- In-home nursing services
- Care for Veterans care
- Respite care
For a full description of our homecare services, you can click here.
We’re an independently owned and operated caregiver agency. Our roots are in the Quad Cities. We treat each client as if they were our own family member. We’re available 24/7. Contact us at (309) 786-9982 to start the process.