Moline, Illinois - A Modern City
The first permanently settled inhabitants of the Moline area are thought to be the Sauk and Meskwaki Indians. They founded the village of Saukenuk along the Rock River. Moline was incorporated in 1848, and that same year John Deere relocated his steel plow company from Grand Detour, Illinois.
Moline’s population was just under 1,000 in 1840. It’s grown steadily since and today it’s around 42,000 people. Today John Deere is headquartered in Moline, and a number of other companies have offices, warehouses, distribution centers, and customer service offices in Moline.
Resources for Seniors in and near Moline, Illinois
Moline, Illinois is home to around 42,000 people, and about 19% is 65 years old or older. An excellent resource for seniors in xxx
Resources for seniors in Moline, Illinois and the Quad Cities include:
- Alternatives- helps connect seniors to resources that can help them stay in their homes
- Moline Township Activity center- offers those 55 and older a place to come to socialize, make new friends, and take advantage of a variety of programming options available.
- The Center for Active Seniors- offers a variety of activities and programming designed specifically for older adults.
- Alzheimer’s Association- the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
- Riverbend Transit- provides transportation to elderly, disabled, rural and general public residents in Cedar, Clinton, Muscatine and Scott counties.
Homecare Services we Offer Residents of Moline, Illinois
We are a homecare agency. We’re honored to serve individuals who need private duty homecare in Moline, Illinois. We’ve been doing it continuously since 1999.
Our compassionate caregivers are available 24 hours a day. We offer both short-term homecare and long-term care homecare, wherever you call home. As a homecare agency, we’re one of the few serving Moline, Illinois that also offers selected nursing care including medication set up and reminders.
Our homecare services include:
- Alzheimer & Dementia care
- Personal care
- Medication set-up & reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- In-home nursing services
- Care for Veterans care
- Respite care
For a full description of our homecare services, you can click here.
We’re an independently owned and operated caregiver agency. Our roots are in the Quad Cities. We treat each client as if they were our own family member. We’re available 24/7. Contact us at (309) 786-9982 to start the process.